My TSU Web
To login to My TSU Web, complete the following tasks:
- Enter your User ID.
Your User ID is your T-number (with an upper-case 'T') or your Social Security Number.
- Enter your PIN.
- If you are a prospective student, your PIN is your birth date (in the MMDDYYYY format).
- If you are a member of the faculty, staff or alumni, your initial PIN is your birth date (in the MMDDYY format).
- Click Login.
- For new users and users who requested a PIN reset, you may be prompted to setup a security question or change your PIN when you login.
After three (3) failed login attempts, your access is disabled. Before disabling your account, enter your User ID and select Forgot PIN? to reset your PIN.
If you have locked your account or need assistance, please contact the appropriate office for assistance:
- If you are a prospective student, please contact the TSU Help Desk by phone at 713-313-4357 or by email at email@example.com. If you contact the TSU Help Desk by email, please include your full name, date of birth, email address, and call back number.
- If you are a member of the faculty or staff, please request assistance by emailing myTSUweb_PIN_Reset.